Thursday, June 11, 2009

How I know I am a KAPPA...

The first week I was in MDeC..........


"Kau rumah apa?"

"Tak tau" (At that time I was wondering, we have sports house?)

"cuba kau tengok kat address book".... and that was the end of the conversation. No action from me. Not interested yet, work is very much my focused area.


A couple of months after that conversations took place...received a couple of emails with "Oi Kappa Mau!"..

I swear I thought it was like an internalcomm announcement. :P I read but with little understanding.


After some 8 months...... (Yes! I took that long! Total ignorance!)

"Kau rumah apa?"

"I think KAPPA!"

"Eeeeeee.." She said and I noticed the jealous eyes but thought it was just me.

So I asked "why?"

She answered "Nothing!You will see..."

"See what?"

And that was the end of the conversation....


Ahhhh...Now only I know.. She would have just said, "Oh KAPPA was the champion in the last sports event, way to go, you guys!" :P


Anyway, when we won again this year, the same person ignores me totally! She just didn't want to see the "KAPPA happiness", I guess.. C'monlah, it is just a game! We are still friends! :P


p/s: Btw, are we informed about the sport house and what is all about on our first day?.......I can't remember. Or maybe too much information to digest at that time.


|Jahani|

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo Shark! Have your say.
And to all the haters, don't even bother. DELETE.