Thursday, May 6, 2010

Word cannot express how I feel....

Dear All,



From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU. The surprise event you all held for me on Tuesday 4 May 2010 was simply amazing. You guys are ridiculous! In the words of my favourite Idol judge Randy J: "WHAT? WHAAAAAT?"




I'd like to name names right now: thanks to all who were there:


Eldermen Niran Noor; Mohammad Hanizal Abdul Hamid; Adlin Abdul Majid; Norazlin Hassan; Emma Yaacub; Nazreen Khanum; Najat Haji. Ahmad Marzuki; Chan Pei Leng; Siti Yuszaina Usop; Nor Yasmin Mohd Jamil; Nor Adly Norji; Michelle Sta Maria; Faizol Hardi Zubairy; Nik Fadzillah Nik Zulkurnain; Dr. Karl Ng Kah Hou; Norshida Ali and Edman.




I also understand that there were some who wanted to come but just couldn't make it:

Eldermen Wan Peng, Siti Hajar, Sharina, Andi, Frances, Alvin.

Especially to the organizers - you rock!


After the lunch I just had to go outside and shout "I'm the King of the World!"



As promised, I have given the People Magazine cover pride of place in my new office in YIM. From the look on the faces of my new team members, I think they really, really, really like it!


Thanks again Sharks.

KAPPA FOREVER

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kapitan, from the looks of your new team.. I imagined them saying "what? and we are not in that cool team? " hehehe!!! All the best to you in your future undertakings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semper Fi! Kappa in omne tempus ... (Kappa forever)

    ReplyDelete

Yo Shark! Have your say.
And to all the haters, don't even bother. DELETE.