Sunday, August 15, 2010

KAPPA Gives Back - Update as at 15 August


Hi all SHARKS,
I visited Rumah Anak Yatim dan Miskin Taman Baiduri yesterday with my kids, and we all had a great time interacting with the children there and their dedicated caretakers.
I have some important updates for you:
  1. Date: CHANGED FROM 3rd September! - The kids have to be at Sepang by 4:30pm on that day, so we can't take them out then. They have given us two options: 26th August OR 1st September, but can only confirm later. Will keep you posted.
  2. Collection: To date I have RM200 in hand, pledges of RM1,000 and many who have told me they want to contribute, but have not indicated amount. Please get back to me quickly so we can plan.
  3. Chaperones: So far two people have comitteed to become chaperones for the day out. As it will be during office hours, you will have to get time off from your supervisor for this. If you need assistance, contact Captain Faizol. If we want 1-1 ration, then we need 19 people for this task.
  4. Drivers: 2 drivers have committed. We need about six more cars. This task involves collecting the children from Taman Baiduri Dengkil bring them to Jusco Taman Equine and return to Dengkil afterwards. Get back to me.

Till the next update, salam Ramadhaan!

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yo Shark! Have your say.
And to all the haters, don't even bother. DELETE.